tracetogether安卓最新版本
- 支 持:Android
- 分 类:健康医疗
- 大 小:24.9M
- 版 本:v2.12.1安卓中文版
- 语 言:英文
- 发 布:2022-03-23 13:27:34
手机扫码免费下载
#tracetogether安卓最新版本截图
#tracetogether安卓最新版本简介
tracetogether新加坡版是目前新加坡市民朋友的抗疫服务平台,无论是新加坡人还是在当地工作,还是旅行的人,大家都需要下载这个APP,中国
tracetogether安卓最新版本简介
软件会通过与其他TraceTogether用户的密切接触,迅速通知您是否接触过COVID-19。追踪者帮助我们确保病毒不会在不知不觉中传播给我们所爱的人。它还帮助我们支持接触追踪者和医护人员的工作,共同对抗COVID-19的传播。该软件允许卫生部(MOH)给你及时的护理和指导,保护你和你周围人的健康。
软件亮点
1.专为新加坡地区的用户而设计,只有新加坡地区的id才能下载使用;
2.您需要提供有效的身份证进行注册,最好是在新加坡的有效身份证件;
3.该应用程序需要用到蓝牙,您的蓝牙数据已安全存储在手机中,并且所有蓝牙数据最多保留25天;
4.新加坡疫情爆发结束后,应用程序功能将会停止。
更新内容
v2.10.1版本
-修复已知bug
trace together安卓版特色
【保护我们自己】
如果你曾接触过COVID-19,请通过密切接触尽快得到通知,更快的信息意味着及时的照顾你;
【保护我们的社区】
减轻前线人员的负担,互相支持,让生活正常、安全。我们可以共同战胜新冠肺炎;
【保护我们爱的人】
尽早得到通知还意味着我们可以更好地保护我们周围的人,减少COVID-19的传播。
易游为您提供健康医疗手机软件tracetogether安卓最新版本v2.12.1安卓中文版下载,软件大小为24.9M,手机下载时注意流量哦,推荐指数4颗星。
#英文朗诵诗歌?
英文诗歌朗诵1
Success
Emily Dickinson
成功
艾米莉·狄金森
Success is counted sweetest
从未成功的人认为,
By those who ne'er succeed.
成功的滋味甜美无比。
To comprehend a nectar
必须要有强烈的需求,
Requires sorest need.
方能领会花蜜的美味。
Not one of all the purple host
那最显赫的人身着紫衣,
Who took the flag today
执掌今日的大旗,
Can tell the definition
似乎没有人能像他们那样,
So clear,of victory,
明了胜利的真谛。
As he,defeated,dying,
当他战败后垂死,
On—whose forbideen ear
失聪的耳边突然响起
The distant strains of triumph
遥远的凯歌旋律
Break,agonized and clear.
竟如此痛苦而清晰。
英文诗歌朗诵2
O Solitude!
JohnKeats
哦,孤独
约翰·济慈
O Solitude!
哦,孤独
O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,
哦,孤独!假若我和你必需同住,
Let it not be among the jumbled heap,
可别在这层叠的一片
Of murky buildings,climb with me the steep,
灰色建筑里,让我们爬上山,
Nature's observatory- whence the dell,
到大自然的观测台去,从那里——
Its flowery slopes, its river's crystal swell,
山谷、晶亮的河,锦簇的草坡
May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep,
看来只是一拃;让我守着你
Mongst boughs pavillion'd, where the deer's swift leap,
在枝叶荫蔽下,看跳纵的鹿糜
Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.
把指顶花蛊里的蜜蜂惊吓。
But though I'll gladly trace these scenes with thee,
不过,虽然我喜欢和你赏玩
Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,Whose words are images of thoughts refin'd,Is my soul's pleasure,
这些景色,我的心灵更乐于和纯洁的心灵(她的言语是优美情思的表象)亲切会谈;
and it sure must be,Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,
因为我相信,人的至高的乐趣
When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.
是一对心灵避入你的港湾。
英文诗歌朗诵3
I’ve been working on the railroad
我一直在铁路上工作
I've been working on the railroad,
我一直在铁路上工作,
all the live-long day.
整天从早到晚。
I've been working on the railroad,
我一直在铁路上工作,
just to pass the time away.
只为了消磨时光。
Can't you hear the whistle blowing?
难倒你没有听见哨响吗?
Rise up so early in the morn.
清晨一大早就得起身;
Can't you hear the captain shouting,
难道你没有听见队长叫?
"Dinah, blow your horn!"
黛娜,快吹响你的号!
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won't you blow your horn?
黛娜,你别吹号,
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,你别吹,
Dinah, won't you blow your horn?
黛娜,你别吹号。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dianh,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
someone's in the kitchen I know,
我知道有人在伙房。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
strummin' on the old banjo, And singin'
拨响老班卓在歌唱:
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!”
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
Strummin' on the old banjo.
拨响老班卓。
英文诗歌朗诵4
The Furthest Distance in the World
Rabindranath Tagore
世界上最遥远的距离
罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not between life and death,
不是生与死之间的距离,
But when I stand in front of you,
而是我站在你面前,
Yet you don’t know that I love you.
你却不知道我爱你。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not when I stand in front of you,
不是我站在你面前,
Yet you can’t see my love,
你却看不到我对你的爱,
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both.
而是感受到对方坚定的爱意。
Yet cannot be together
却不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not being apart while being in love,
不是相爱的人不能在一起,
But when plainly cannot resist the yearning,
而是明明不能停止思念,
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.
却装作对方从未走进自己心间。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,
并不是当不能停止思念时
yet pretending you have never been in my heart,
却装作对方从未走进自己心间。
but using one's indifferent heart,
是用冷漠的心,
To dig an uncrossable river,
为爱你的人,
For the one who loves you.
挖掘一条无法穿越的鸿沟。
英文诗歌朗诵5
Ode to the Oak
Shu Ting
致橡树
舒婷
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀援的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple melody for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送来清凉的慰籍;
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
做为树的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
叶,相触在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one understand our own words.
但没有人,听懂我们的言语。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像剑,也像戟,
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,
Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地。